How to Start a Blog and Make Money - $10k+/Month in 2024

\Does blogging still bring a good income? 

I bet you are asking yourself these questions.  I was in your shoes 5 years ago but today I am  a full-time blogger earning over $10,000k/ on average, so I will honestly tell you what  works today and what's the fastest way  for you to grow a blog from scratch. If you are in doubt about blogging, I want  to ask you one thing. How much do you lose  if you try and start a blog? My business  expenses as a blogger are very low.

 It’s  a business with the highest ROI you can  imagine. I do this while working from home. I am in control of my own schedule, which really  helps because I have a toddler and I want to spend time with my daughter while she is small. I this video, I will lay out a step by step plan for you to get your first $1000/ with your blog! And if you want to get started with this plan today, join my free  7-day course to start your blog. let's  get started with the first step. 

 Step#1 First, you need to Understand  HOW you will Make Money When I started my blog, I did what most of  the people do - I tried to apply to Google  Adsense as soon as I could, to run some ads on  my blog. That's what you were going to do, right? Well, let me tell you why maybe you shouldn't. Yes, adding ads from Google Adsense or Media.net  is the easiest thing you can do with a  new website to start making some money. Usually it’s enough to have about 20 posts  on your blog and something that a lot of people don’t know about – you need a  Privacy Policy page before you apply! But if you ask for my opinion, I don’t think  you should even bother applying to Adsense when you have very low traffic because they  pay very little for each 1000 of visitors. 

When your traffic is lower than 1000 visitors  a month, you will be earning less than $10 with display ads. Yes, less than $10 per month.  So it’s not worth sending your small audience away from the site for so little money. What would I do first if I started my blog these days, knowing everything  that I learned in 5 years? 

Affiliate Marketing .My top recommendation for you is to find affiliate products that you can promote in your niche. You can work with large affiliate networks but don't bother joining Amazon Associates, this  is like Google Adsense just from affiliate marketing - very low commission rates,  very high risk of getting your account blocked for no reason with all the $2.5  that you will be lucky to earn in a year.Now if not Amazon Associates, which other large  affiliate networks would I recommend you? Well, generous affiliate commissions of about 30% and  up to 85%.

 If you think about it, let's say your content linked  to an affiliate product like this is convincing enough, even with small traffic volume you’ll be  able to make your first $1000 on your blog. Say,with a commission of $100, you just need to sell  the product to 10 customers to make $1000 a month. 

· Home Décor and DIY · Recipes 

· Parenting · Diets and Weight Loss

 · Lifestyle 

· Beauty and Fashion 

· Relationship Advice 


And you know what? The best advice I can  give you is just stop doubting yourself 
and procrastinating. Don’t waste even  one more day thinking about starting a blog if you want to start it, just do it and  you’ll figure out everything along the way. As I promised, I’ll give you a plan to starting  your blog and making your first $1000 with it. I know how everything is overwhelming when you are  starting.

That’s why I created a FREE blueprint that is delivered to your inbox within one week,  every day you’ll get one lesson together with my video tutorials. I will also teach you in it about  all the monetization options for your blog.

 Now if you want to know the most profitable blogging niches for this year 2024.

THE BEST THING FOR BLOGGING IS WORDPRESS AND PAID DOMAIN